[alberg30] Big Alberg 30 article

Richard Wagner rwagner1 at ameritech.net
Thu Apr 13 18:41:13 PDT 2000

I have tried to find the March issue of this magazine in the Detroit
area without any luck. I have tried Borders, Barnes & Noble and The
Little Professor in Dearborn and noe of these stores carry it. Is
there someone on this list that could point me in the right
direction. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dick

--- In alberg30 at egroups.com, David Swanson <zira at m...>  wrote:
>  All -
>
> Does anyone have information on ordering a back issue of this
magazine?

> dls
> Strayaway Child
> Alberg 30 #229
>
> sandersm at aol.com wrote:
>
> > From: sandersm at aol.com
> >
> > Maybe we take a bit longer to get Chesapeake Bay magazine up here
in New
> > York, but I just bought a copy of the March 2000 issue at the
newstand at
> > Penn Station and hey, whaddayaknow, there's a BIG article about
A30s and the
> > Association in it!  Go fetch a copy off of the newstand if you've
not already
> > seen it.  George, perhaps you want to post a copy (or a hyperlink
to it) on
> > your A30 page?
> >
> > Sanders McNew
> > WILD ELF  # 297

> > GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds!  Get rates as low as 2.9%
> > Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR and no hidden fees.  Apply NOW!

eGroups + great entertaining = An Unforgettable Easter
Click Below to see how
http://click.egroups.com/1/3124/5/_/476031/_/955676484/