[alberg30] this virus thing 2

alberg30 alberg30 at interactive.net
Sat Apr 15 15:50:53 PDT 2000

One more thing. You will notice after you delete the KAK files, that when you send an email, your email program may say that you are missing a signature for your email. In IE Microsoft Outlook,  under options, you will see that the KAK.html file is listed as your signature (I assume passing it on to others you email). Once you have deleted these files Outlook will have a problem looking for that signature file. You should delete that signature path, and choose something else.

If you are as confused as me, maybe we should wait for George.

Joe