[alberg30] bimini top

Dick Filinich daf at mobiletel.com
Tue Apr 18 18:48:40 PDT 2000

Gordon,Russ thanks for info.I got into the wild goose fall website
concerning the A-30 association.There was a boat #61 racing#484,well
#61 has the type of bimini I'm looking for,and I think there's another
picture of the same boat in the raft up,Couldn't make out the details of
how the top is rigged but looks to be set up to lay down behind the main
sheet when not in use.If the owner of #61 is on the mailing list I
really would like to get some details of your bimini top.My boat at one
time had a dodger,there are little pins on the cabin where it once
attached,but there isn't any signs that there ever was a bimini top.That
top seems to be more than 6'.To who ever owns 61 and 484 those boats
look great under sail.
Dick#191 High Spirits

Avoid the lines and visit avis.com for quick and easy online
reservations. Enjoy a compact car nationwide for only $29 a day!
Click here for more details.
http://click.egroups.com/1/3011/5/_/476031/_/956108615/