[alberg30] Digest Number 578

Gordon White gewhite at crosslink.net
Wed Apr 19 04:47:20 PDT 2000

Dick,
    There is a picture of a dodger on p. 39 of the 1999 A-30 Handbook in
Chesapeake rigging ad. It's not on an Alberg, but is roughly similar. My
bimini
attaches to the dodger the same way but the aft end attaches to a
U-shaped
stainless piece that is on pivots on each side of the deck and folds
down when
not in use. I will send you a photo after I get mine up, but that may be
couple of weeks.
                    - Gordon White A-275

Avoid the lines and visit avis.com for quick and easy online
reservations. Enjoy a compact car nationwide for only $29 a day!
Click here for more details.
http://click.egroups.com/1/3011/5/_/476031/_/956144769/