[alberg30] Alberg 30 Hull 370 (fwd)

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Thu Aug 3 06:57:09 PDT 2000

If anyone is interested in this boat, please reply directly to Steve.

  George Dinwiddie                                  gdinwiddie at min.net
  sailing.                         NEW URL => http://www.Alberg30.org/

Never lose a file again. Protect yourself from accidental deletes,
overwrites, and viruses with @Backup.
Try @Backup it's easy, it's safe, and it's FREE!
Click here to receive 300 MyPoints just for trying @Backup.
http://click.egroups.com/1/6349/10/_/476031/_/965311032/