[alberg30] Aluminum Spreaders / Engine controls

Fritz fritz at intra-dimension.com
Mon Aug 7 11:11:20 PDT 2000

Hi folks,
We're in the process of recommisioning #199 on the Chesapeake and I'm
trying to find a few more pieces. Most important are new spreaders. We
were thinking to switch to aluminum for upkeep reasons. Does anyone carry
them locally or are they a special order item? The other piece we're
trying to replace is the engine control sticks. I've seen a set that had
removable arms so the lines won't get tangled, but I can't find them
anywhere. Any help pointing us in the right direction to finding either of
these would be very appreciated.
Thanks,
Fritz Finley

Missing old school friends? Find them here:
http://click.egroups.com/1/8015/10/_/476031/_/965671899/