[alberg30] Spa Creek Rendevous

Alan P. Kefauver apk2 at home.com
Sun Aug 6 08:28:00 PDT 2000

Got to lower end of Hart-Miller and the wind quit. Dropped below 2 knots and decided to turn back.
I will try to make the Still Pond Ren on 9/2-4. Really want to get together with you folks, but couldn't face motoring for 4 hours down and then 5 hours back in Sunday's rain. (Raining here now.)
Andante

On 8/4/2000 at 9:29 AM George Dinwiddie wrote:

>Alan,
>
>It's up Spa Creek opposite Truxtan Park.  You should see a bunch of
>A30's there.
>
> - George
>
>> Alan P. Kefauver said:
>>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> If I get my autopilot installed properly tomorrow, I am considering single-=
>> handing Andante to the Spa Creek Rendezvous. Is it a raft up? Above the Bri=
>> dge?
>>
>> Alan
>> Andante#152
>> Alan P. Kefauver, Director
>> Recording Arts and Sciences
>> Peabody Institute of The Johns Hopkins University
>
>--
>  George Dinwiddie                                  gdinwiddie at min.net
>  The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span those hours spent in
>  sailing.                         NEW URL => http://www.Alberg30.org/

Free, Unlimited Calls Anywhere!
Visit Firetalk.com - click below.
http://click.egroups.com/1/5479/10/_/476031/_/965575781/