[alberg30] With Jean-du-Sud Around the World

Rick Leach rleach at mbayaq.org
Sun Aug 20 18:11:05 PDT 2000

John,

You can get a copy of "With Jean-du-Sud Around the World"  directly from
Yves himself via his website:

http://www.capehorn.com/frameweb.htm

I have to tell you, I've put more runtime on my copy than any other film
every, and still enjoy it every time.  Great film, especially for an Alberg
owner.  I even got a refund for the price of it when I took delivery of one
of his windvanes, which I am about to begin installing.

Rick Leach
Sugar Magnolia, #121

Remember four years of good friends, bad clothes, explosive
chemistry experiments.
http://click.egroups.com/1/8013/10/_/476031/_/966820128/