[alberg30] Noise from wires inside mast

Tom Sutherland sutherlandt at prodigy.net
Tue Aug 8 12:08:40 PDT 2000

Lee ...  I wasn't the one who first raised this question, but thanks for
your input. I was taken by joe's solution because it could implemented
without taking the mast down. In my area we must go through quite an
ordeal to lower our masts.

Tom S
"InCahoots"
# 412

finnus505 at aol.com wrote:

> Hey Tom,
>
> I hate the aluminum wind chime effect when at a mooring when you are
> trying
> to sleep, or just trying to have a quiet moment in the cockpit after a
> day's
> sail.
>

> My solution was extremely simple.
>
> I went to home depot, and bought 6 lengths of air conditioning
> insulation
> hose.  The one inch diameter opening, 6 foot lenghts were .99
> apiece.....

Find long lost high school friends:
http://click.egroups.com/1/8016/10/_/476031/_/965761784/