[alberg30] I need a working jib(or recomend a loft)

Brian Higley asibrian at evcom.net
Sun Aug 20 17:35:09 PDT 2000

I would try Atlantic sail traders, in Sarasota Florida.  I have used them on
several occasions.  They deal in used sails and they stock quite a few.  I
purchased all of the sails sight unseen and  only once I wasn't happy with
the condition (cosmetic, stains) of what they shipped.  They refunded my
money no questions asked (30 day $ back guarantee on all stock) and no
hassle.  They also do repairs etc, and are a nice bunch of people to deal
with.  Their phone is 800 WIND 800.