[Alberg30] NOAA anounces new charts

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Sun Dec 3 12:04:36 PST 2000

  | Christmas is coming!  Buy your boat a present by December 21.     |
  | Go to http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066   |
  | and use the new e-coupon code APMK12 for your discount.           |
  | Fujinon Mariner 7x50 Binoculars w/ Compass -- SPECIAL: $149.00    |
FYI:

I just got a letter in the mail from NOAA announcing their new
print-on-demand charts.  These charts are printed when you buy
them, with all of the updates from the Notice to Mariners applied.

So far, it's still a test program.  There are 45 charts available,
principally covering the New York and Upper Delaware region.  That
looks to be good news for those of you on Long Island Sound.

The chart agents participating in the test program are:
	Armchair Sailor (www.seabooks.com)
	Boxell's Chandlery (www.boxells.com)
	Gustin Nautical
	Landfall Navigation (www.landfallnavigation.com)
	Maryland Nautical (sales at mdnautical.com)
	Nautical Chart Supply
	New York Nautical Instruments (www.newyorknautical.com)

For more info, you can call NOAA at 800-584-4683 or OceanGrafix (the
official manufacturer) at 877-56C-HART.

 - George