[alberg30] Digest Number 747///leak in water tank

GFREESPIRIT at aol.com GFREESPIRIT at aol.com
Tue Dec 5 06:32:07 PST 2000

Thanks  for your input//the inspection port u mention  is this on  the
starboard side  top of tank under the v birth  (opening board) ??  because
the port side has all the  hoses that come and go . There is not  much room
there  !!! So yes  I  thought of  getting a screw in type port  in order to
acces the tank  better..please  confirm  foe  me  the  exact place to install
the inspection port.
Thank you  very  much
best regards
Peter