[alberg30] Digest Number 748

GFREESPIRIT at aol.com GFREESPIRIT at aol.com
Wed Dec 6 06:33:44 PST 2000

hi  again   if its  on  the  c. line  this  would  mean  under the  small
trianle box shape  area  which is  a  few  inches  lower than  the  v
birthpart of the  fillin  seccion  if you were to  make  larger  sleeping
place  //this  wooden  shelve is only  mayby an inch  aboce the  actual
tank// did you   carve the hole  there just  big enogh to install the
inspection  hole ?? and how did you saw this  since its so proxim to the
fiberglass tank ??? Iam  a  bit  confused as you  can  see!! but I  dont want
to make a  mess of this  !!!!Iam always  reluctunt to  make  holes if I  can
help it  !! please your opinion is  appreciated  //thank you again
Peter Somkowicz

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/1/_/476031/_/976113229/