[Alberg30] Now, you can edit the web site

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Wed Dec 13 12:42:06 PST 2000

I've just added a new feature to the Alberg 30 web site.  This new
feature allows everyone to add their own information.  It's different
from the email list, in that the purpose is to create a shared-author
hypertext document that persists, rather than just a discussion.

Take a look at http://alberg30.org/collaborate/ and see what you think.
The site's self-explanatory.  If you have any questions, ask, and I'll
try to make it explain itself better.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                                  gdinwiddie at min.net
  sailing.                         NEW URL => http://www.Alberg30.org/

 | Time is running out!  Buy your boat a present by December 21.     |
 | Go to http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066   |
 | and use the new e-coupon code APMK12 for your discount.           |
 |    ==> Fujinon Mariner 7x50 Binoculars -- SPECIAL: $119.00 <==    |