[Alberg30] Water Tank

John Neely jneelyny at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 3 20:39:04 PST 2000

Dear John,
See the October 2000 issue of Cruising World magazine (page 108) for an
informative article on tanks of all kinds.
John Neely

----------
From: "John Bailey" <baileyje at voyager.net>
To: "Alberg 30" <public-list at alberg30.org>
Subject: [Alberg30] Water Tank
Date: Sun, Dec 3, 2000, 2:34 PM

I am thinking about putting a callapsable water tank in the same space as
the old tank.  On the old boats, (mine is #33) the tank is under the
v-berth.  I would like to do as little cutting as possible to put the new
tank in.  Can anyone tell me, first whether in your opinion this is a good
solution, and second where is the best place to start cutting.

John Bailey
"Zevulun"  #33