[alberg30] FURLING AND SALS

John Birch sunstone at idirect.com
Fri Dec 8 08:10:52 PST 2000

David;

Joe Fernandese Triton Sails 905 891-8166 - Mississaugga - Schaffer 1100
furler - buy it from him. His prices are extremely fair and the quality of
work excellent. I bought my entire new sail inventory from him for Sunstone
and he also built the the sails for Albergs when he was with the Taylor
loft.
I have a Schaffer, best looking furler of the lot, twin grooves, strong and
works flawlessly US built (NAFTA), employee owned company.

No one who has taken my advice on these products has expressed anything but
satisfaction - I have no financial relationship with Joe or Schaffer by the
way.

Cheers,

John.

DAVID MCFARLANE wrote:

> HI GUYS.ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR A REASONABLE AND REPUTABLE
> DEALER TO PURCHASE NEW SAILS FOR MY ALBERG 30 AS WELL AS A FURLING
> SYSTEM.I AM HOPING YOUR EXPERIENCE WILL TAKE THE GUESSWORK AWAY FROM
> ME. I SAIL ON LAKE ONTARIO

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/1/_/476031/_/976291909/