[Alberg30] stays'l and jib boom

Alan P. Kefauver apk2 at home.com
Sun Dec 17 18:48:38 PST 2000

Thanks for the praise. The hull was Imroned about 5 years ago. Hadn't heard that about the props. It's Micron33 on the bottom. When I pulled the boat this year all the paint was worn off the prop anyway. No pitting or galvanic action that I can see, although the lead on the shaft had been eaten pretty well.

an extension of the stay to the stem???? Chainplate through the deck at the bulkhead, then 90 degrees to the stem?
Alan
Andante #152