[alberg30] Alberg 30, Texas review--other possibilities

RABBIT649 at aol.com RABBIT649 at aol.com
Tue Feb 1 00:28:39 PST 2000

From: RABBIT649 at aol.com

In a message dated 1/31/00 12:58:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
FINNUS505 at aol.com writes:

> The 26 foot Arial is another good boat, but try as I have, I cannot get
>  passed her big dog house, and straight sheer. Ugly. But they are
extrememly
>  well built, good sailors, and good accomodation for their size.
Lee, what do you think of the Pearson Commander (Ariel hull, big cockpit)?
How would you compare her with a B27 Weekender for construction, looks ,
handling, ergonomics? I want to settle on one boat, then look only for that.
Paul,
#23 Ashwagh

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds.  Get rates as low as 0.0 percent
Intro APR and no hidden fees.  Apply NOW.