[alberg30] Russ Pfieffer Re: Princess

Rap1208 at aol.com Rap1208 at aol.com
Tue Feb 1 21:19:46 PST 2000

From: Rap1208 at aol.com

Bill, I'm sorry, I can't remember the aurhors name...I do remember that it
all started in Maine.  It was a friendship sloop, sailed before WW II, and
after.  I read the book in the winter of   '71-72, and charmed me. I would
say it was written in the late '40's to early 60's, if that helps any.  If I
remember , he took the boat south all along the east coast, and later, north
again.  If memory serves, it was about 26  ft.

Russ

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds.  Get rates as low as 0.0 percent
Intro APR and no hidden fees.  Apply NOW.