[alberg30] Take non A-30 stuff off the list please!

Dan Sternglass dans at stmktg.com
Sat Feb 5 09:26:10 PST 2000

From: Dan Sternglass <dans at stmktg.com>

A-30 people,

With all due respect, I have found myself deleting close to 100% of the
A-30 mail in the past few weeks. I -strongly- second the suggestion to
limit the discussion (generally at least) to A-30 related topics.
Nautical literature and comparisons of other boats are interesting to
some, I'm sure, but really they're off topic when they become protracted
discussions in their own right.

Most e-mail programs let you make your own small lists for that sort of
purpose. Once you get a thread going, just <reply to all> and everyone
on **that** list will get the replies.

George?... as moderator of this list, can you render an opinion on
this... maybe I'm out of line here, but I bet I'm not the only one.

--Dan S.
dans at stmktg.com
Watcher of the Skies, #201, 1966, Cayuga Lake, Ithaca, NY

Don’t buy your Valentine a Gift by clicking here.