[alberg30] General information

Rap1208 at aol.com Rap1208 at aol.com
Sat Feb 5 22:47:47 PST 2000

From: Rap1208 at aol.com

This is for Lee. John. Paul,  David,  and all others/  I might note, in
passing, that there were 5 messages concerning useing the list for general
discussions of boats.  I Also note that the list proportes to talk about
"Carl Alberg", among other things.  Surely, discussing the traits and
advanteges of his designes fall into that catagory
.
In order to work any list like this involves the free exchange of ideas, even
if the all aren't exacty on point every secomd.  Let us all not get anal
about this

Russ    Ca Va # 251

Valentine's Day Shopping Made Simple.  Click Here!