[alberg30] Beam damage in later models: was brass plaque, etc

Forhan, Thomas Thomas.Forhan at mail.house.gov
Mon Feb 7 08:42:12 PST 2000

From: "Forhan, Thomas" <Thomas.Forhan at mail.house.gov>

Joe, I second the idea to look very carefullly at this.

I think the A30 maintenance manual has a discussion on sistering or
repairing the beam in the later boats- its not just us early birds that have
the problem, it just might be taking longer to show up!

In any case, make sure your "cosmetic" efforts don't make it harder to do a
structural fix that might be required further down the line.

Good luck
Tom F.
Calliope #287