[alberg30] main traveler system

Dick Filinich daf at mobiletel.com
Mon Feb 14 19:07:31 PST 2000

From: Dick Filinich <daf at mobiletel.com>

Hello All:This is the second time I've brought up this subject and am
now ready to purchase a traveler system.I've got questions about the
span between the cockpit seats,I guess I need to use hi-beam track to go
across,4 ft.long,end caps,traveler kit.Is there any other companies
other than harken and schaefer that manufacture travelers?If I use low
profile track and bolt to deck just aft of cockpit,my boom end will not
be directly over track and main sheet will lead aft,is this
wise?According to spanning chart in harken catalog,hi profile beam can
span 40 inches with 225 sq.ft. sail,the span between seats in cockpit is
less than 40" I'm sure of that.Any imput will be appreciated.
Dick  "High Spirits"

Shabang.com is the place to get your FREE eStore, Absolutely FREE
Forever.  If you have any desires to sell your products or services
online, or you want to expand your customer base for FREE, Come check
out Shabang.com FREE eStores.