[alberg30] Mansfield TDX

Horton, Ross G. rhorton at pwcgov.org
Thu Feb 17 10:15:23 PST 2000

From: "Horton, Ross G." <rhorton at pwcgov.org>

Guy-
	I'm not the one who started the thread on the Mansfield TDX
sanitation system but I have one in my boat which is in need of some
attention.  At present, it is serving only as a small holding tank.  If
no-one else wants the Owners Manual I would love to have it or a copy of it.
I'll be happy to pay for copying and postage.  I attempted to send this
offline, by e-mail directly to you, but could not get it delivered to the
address in the header.
	My snail mail address is
Ross Horton
14493 Sentry Road
Nokesville, Virginia 20181

	Thanks for the help.

Ross G. Horton
Delphi #40

Get what you deserve with NextCard Visa. ZERO. Rates as low as 0.0
percent Intro APR, online balance transfers, Rewards Points, no hidden
fees, and much more. Get NextCard today and get the credit you deserve.
Apply now! Get your NextCard Visa at