[alberg30] GPS

Gordon White gewhite at crosslink.net
Mon Feb 28 23:01:18 PST 2000

From: Gordon White <gewhite at crosslink.net>

   Maybe I am seeing things, but when I leave my GPS sitting here by the window on solid ground the lat/lon seems to circle around a bit, I assume because of the SA. It looks as though there is a random pattern put on the signal all the time that lets it wobble in  a circle - CEP (circular error probable, as we missileers used to say) of a hundred meters or so? If the SA is ever actually "off" you couldn't prove it by my readings.
                                                - Gordon White A-275

FREE ADVICE FROM REAL PEOPLE!  Xpertsite has thousands of experts who
are willing to answer your questions for FREE.  Go to Xpertsite today and
put your mind to rest.
http://click.egroups.com/1/1404/4/_/476031/_/951825825/