[alberg30] Alberg 30, Texas review

dai at pdq.net dai at pdq.net
Wed Feb 2 06:23:10 PST 2000

From: "dai at pdq.net" <dai at pdq.net>

Then from what I saw, it is the Arial. And I understand your point about the
relation ship tot he coamings, the cabin, and even the who view of that to
the vessels freeboard.

ALso at this basin is a Marina auctioning a chrysler 20 by the way. I don't
know much about them though, as you suspected.

Dai

Regards,

David Bell - dai at pdq.net

The young bloods of the South; sons of planters,
lawyers about towns, good billiard players and
sportsmen, men who never did any work never will.
War suits them.. They are splendid riders, first
rate shots and utterly reckless. These men must
all be killed or employed by us before we can hope
for peace.

General W. T. Sherman

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds.  Get rates as low as 0.0 percent
Intro APR and no hidden fees.  Apply NOW.