[alberg30] Take non A-30 stuff off the list please!

Michael Grosh mgrosh at shore.intercom.net
Sat Feb 5 11:49:41 PST 2000

From: "Michael Grosh" <mgrosh at shore.intercom.net>

I apologize to all who feel the thread I contributed to has gone on too long-I thought there was relevancy to Albergs.

It's not Georges place (although, as list owner he is entitled to take that job on if he wants ....) to police discussion areas- I have seen this happen in other lists and it gets real ugly real fast.
I, personally, would prefer to talk only to other A30 owners-or, at least those genuinely interested in them. I would appreciate boat identifiers (perhaps under signatures?) from those posting. Maybe I won't get sucked in so easily to "nonrelevant" discussions.

Anyway, I'm going back to (mostly) lurking.

Michael
Checkmate #220

P.S. Maybe my mail program makes it particularly easy, but it doesn't look real difficult to delete entire threads.