[Fwd: [alberg30] Take non A-30 stuff off the list please!]

RABBIT649 at aol.com RABBIT649 at aol.com
Sun Feb 6 09:23:53 PST 2000

From: RABBIT649 at aol.com

In a message dated 2/5/00 11:53:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
FINNUS505 at aol.com writes:

> From: FINNUS505 at aol.com
>
>  ...... and related
>  matters........
>
>  One more thought; just to be a further help to those who wish to spend
less
>  time on line sorting email they may not be interested in, perhaps we
should
>  be more specific in the subject on our postings.  If the subject can be
>  depended on to reflect the actual content of our letter, and not simply be
> an
>  're;response', unless that is actualy accurate, then maybe that will be a
>  fair compromise to be struck.
>  Whadayathink mates?
Sounds good to me, Lee, but we have to also deal with "topic drift" vs
"recognizability of thread". For example, I could have called this "Re:
subject headers", but would others have recognized it as a continuation of
the original subject, especially if they had missed your new 'tack' in the
subject matter?
Paul
#23 Ashwagh

Shop for your Valentine at eGroups.