[alberg30] captains quarters brass plaque

Michael Grosh mgrosh at shore.intercom.net
Mon Feb 7 07:32:43 PST 2000

From: "Michael Grosh" <mgrosh at shore.intercom.net>

>The forward fiberglass beam, that runs amidships between the head and the foul weather locker, on my A30 is slightly damaged.

My Alberg is pre liner-but your description of damage set off some warning signals-is that damage related to (downward)beam deflection? Anyway,  I have a bunch of marine catalogs at work, I have seen the plaque you are talking about somewhere and starting with the Perko catalog I'll take a look and get back to you Thursday or so.

Michael
Checkmate #220