[alberg30] captains quarters brass plaque

Forhan, Thomas Thomas.Forhan at mail.house.gov
Mon Feb 7 08:01:02 PST 2000

From: "Forhan, Thomas" <Thomas.Forhan at mail.house.gov>

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Grosh [mailto:mgrosh at shore.intercom.net]
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2000 10:33 AM
To: alberg30 at onelist.com
Subject: Re: [alberg30] captains quarters brass plaque

From: "Michael Grosh" <mgrosh at shore.intercom.net>

>The forward fiberglass beam, that runs amidships between the head and the
foul weather locker, on my A30 is slightly damaged.

My Alberg is pre liner-but your description of damage set off some warning
signals-is that damage related to (downward)beam deflection? Anyway, I have
a bunch of marine catalogs at work, I have seen the plaque you are talking
about somewhere and starting with the Perko catalog I'll take a look and get
back to you Thursday or so.

Michael
Checkmate #220
  _____