[alberg30] Cruising spinnakers and such

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Fri Feb 11 09:29:50 PST 2000

From: FINNUS505 at aol.com

fashionguy at mailhost.kal.ameritech.net writes:

<< rom: greg vandenberg <fashionguy at mailhost.kal.ameritech.net>

 That is the reasons I stopped to talk to the UK rep. I'm looking for a sail I
 can carry when on the wind in light air. If I can stay moving at 3 knots in
 5... 6 mph true it will smooth out a lumpy lake. The 150% made from 5.75
 dacron and with its sumbrella uv cover is difficult... a lot of weight at the
 clue. The first question the man asked was at what speed I stop sailing and
 start the engine. A good question.

Hi Greg,
these conditions you describe are what the drifter, a ripstop nylon oversize
genny that does not hank on, was designed for.  You will be amazed the force
this light sail develops in light winds. Keeps the boat moving in the light
summer winds.
Lee

Get what you deserve with NextCard Visa. ZERO. Rates as low as 0.0
percent Intro APR, online balance transfers, Rewards Points, no hidden
fees, and much more. Get NextCard today and get the credit you deserve.
Apply now! Get your NextCard Visa at