[alberg30] Battery Boxes - Why?

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Fri Feb 11 09:45:45 PST 2000

From: FINNUS505 at aol.com

Hi gang,
Yes, this is yet another project we have to do on Stargazer eventualy-move
the batteries.  The previous owner put them in the stbd. cockpit locker,
where the fuel tank had been before he moved that under the cockpit sole.
With all that weight aft, Stargazer definitely squated.
This is a vital peice of the outfitting of an Alberg 30, and so as not to
have to reinvent the wheel, I'f sure many of the members of the list would
benefit from hearing from mates who have redone this with good installations.
in other words, "How and where are your batteries secured?"
Lee
Stargazer #255

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds.  Get rates as low as 0.0 percent
Intro or 9.9 percent Fixed APR and no hidden fees. Apply NOW.