[alberg30] This weekend's Feb A30 Seminar 2/12/00

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Sat Feb 12 06:28:09 PST 2000

From: George Dinwiddie <gdinwiddie at min.net>

Joe, and others,

Today is the Cruising seminar.  Next weekend is Maintenance and
the last one is Pot Pourri.

The Maintenance seminar is going to be a question and answer
session.  This will be a great opportunity to learn more about
your boats, if you can make it.

If someone wants to donate a video camera and tripod to me,
I'll tape it. :-)

 - George

> alberg30 wrote:
>
> From: "alberg30" <alberg30 at interactive.net>
>
> What is the topic of this Saturday's February Seminar? Is it Racing or
> Cruising? Newsletter says Racing, but handout from Annual dinner says
> Cruising.
>
> And to confirm, next weekends is the Maintenance Seminar, right?
>
> Also, any chance someone is going to record this info? Anyone ever
> thought of videotaping these seminars for those out of state, but
> still Assoc. members?
>
> Anyone want to take turns with me?
>
> Joe #499
> "One Less Traveled"
>                           [ONElist Sponsor]
>                Please click above to support our sponsor

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds.  Get rates as low as 0.0 percent
Intro APR and no hidden fees.  Apply NOW.