[alberg30] Fiberglass matt & epoxy

Guy Lalonde lalondegc at videotron.ca
Wed Feb 16 17:27:14 PST 2000

From: Guy Lalonde <lalondegc at videotron.ca>

Is there a glass matt that is compatible with epoxy ?  I haven't found any
up my way. The catalogs I've seen all say compatible with polyester resin
(they don't mention anything about epoxy). When you ask a salesperson, they
all say "Oh yeah, of course". Not convincing to me.

If there is no such thing as epoxy compatible glass matt, what would you use
instead if you wanted to stick with epoxy ?

Guy
Cyrena #466