[alberg30] How to stop the Advertisment trailers in my email to the list?

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Sun Feb 20 10:29:03 PST 2000

From: George Dinwiddie <gdinwiddie at min.net>

John

The emails are the price of not paying for a mailing list.
You can stop a lot of advertising banners, both in these
emails and on the web, with the JunkBuster proxy.  See
www.junkbuster.com for more details.

 - George

John Birch wrote:

> Can ayone tell me why these obnoxious advertisments appear at the
> bottom of my e-mails to the group as I am not adding them?
> Even better is there somthing I can encode in my e-mail settings or
> transmission to stop it?
> Thanks,
> John, Sunstone KC-65

Want to help promote education? Help kids learn to read? AND earn
extra income? Join our affiliate program for the successful Hooked
on Phonics product and you will do all three!
http://click.egroups.com/1/1633/4/_/_/_/951071178/