[alberg30] Spinnakers & drifters

rap1208 at aol.com rap1208 at aol.com
Fri Feb 25 00:27:42 PST 2000

From: rap1208 at aol.com

Lee is very right about having lighter sheets.  I change down on the big
genoa when it  gets light ,  first 1/4 line, then the even lighter stuff
about an 1/8 .  Keeps the line from getting in the water, and lets the sail
fly better.  you have to change back up, of course, when the wind builds
again.  I have thre sizes of spinnacker sheets too.
Just depends on if you want to sail, or power.
Russ  251

Get what you deserve with NextCard Visa! ZERO! Rates as low as
0.0% Intro APR, online balance transfers, Rewards Points, no
hidden fees, and much more! Get NextCard today and get the credit
you deserve!  Apply now! Get your NextCard Visa at:
http://click.egroups.com/1/966/4/_/476031/_/951467267/