[alberg30] Boat for sale

John Bailey baileyje at voyager.net
Sat Feb 12 07:00:35 PST 2000

From: "John Bailey" <baileyje at voyager.net>

Spring is just around the corner.  Although I love ole' "Zevulun" and it has been the best boat in the world to learn to sail on, my 6 kids demand a larger boat.  So, "Zevulun" is for sale as I have moved to an Alberg 35.  If anyone is interested "Zevulun" is a structurally sound vessel that will need some cosmetic work, although not that much.  I had great plans to do the cosmetics this summer.  We made sure that all structural things were done, after that we couldn't quit sailing.  I don't know how many days we went to the boat club with plans to spend the whole weekend spiffing-up the boat.  Those with Alberg 30's understand that pretty much no matter the weather, sailing the boat all weekend beat out working on the boat every time.  Even for a newbie such as myself, weather was rarely a problem on Lake Huron.  I never did reef the sails.

If anyone is interested, contact me (baileyje at voyager.net).  There is a recent survey, 3 year old sails and a diesel that runs like a watch.  $17,500 and I'll transport to most places out east for that price.

John Bailey
"Zevulun" #33