[alberg30] WTB: Alberg 30

PShi914124 at aol.com PShi914124 at aol.com
Wed Jan 12 16:03:02 PST 2000

From: PShi914124 at aol.com

Hi everyone,

I posted a couple of inquiries here last fall about my search for an Alberg 30.  I have been away from the marketplace for a little bit but now find myself wanting an A30 more than ever!

If you have a vessel for sale, or know of one please let me know.  I live in Southern New England so anything close by would obviously be easiest.  I will however respond to all!

Thanks again.  Hope to meet some of you at an A30 Rendevous.

Paul Shields
West Springfield, MA

Sign up for eLerts at: