[alberg30] Alberg 30 for Sale, Michigan City, IN

Paul VandenBosch admin at cruisenews.net
Thu Jan 13 18:04:14 PST 2000

From: Paul VandenBosch <admin at cruisenews.net>

There is an Alberg 30 for sale in Michigan City, Indiana, just south of the
Michigan/Indiana line on the old Chicago Drive highway between New Buffalo and
Michigan City (head south on the main drag in New B.).  The asking price is
$10,000.  Its been there on a trailer of sorts for at least two years and may
be in rough shape.  The name is Easy, out of Chicago.

Next time I make my way to the Windy I'll get the phone number.

Paul VandenBosch
The Guide to Sailing and Cruising Stories
http://cruisenews.net

Sign up for eLerts at: