[alberg30] freshwater cooling

TheBlancs at cs.com TheBlancs at cs.com
Fri Jan 14 09:01:07 PST 2000

From: TheBlancs at cs.com

I tried to post yesterday but didn't see a resulting message. Sorry if
this is a duplicate.

I'm think I'm interested in putting freshwater cooling on my A4 equipped
A30 because I want to keep the engine running as long as possible.

Does anyone have any opinions of the benefit? Experiences? I know that Don
Moyer and Indigo have freshwater cooling kits for the A-4: are there others?

Thanks in advance.
Kevin Blanc
TheBlancs at cs.com
Terrapin, #254

Want to send money instantly to anyone, anywhere, anytime?
You can today at X.com - and we'll give you $20 to try it.  Sign
up today at X.com.  It's quick, free, & there's no obligation.