[alberg30] #435 history

Brent Evers phundawg at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 17 11:13:51 PST 2000

From: "Brent Evers" <phundawg at hotmail.com>

Hello all -

I'm new to the list (as of a few weeks or months now).  I've been reading,
and learning, and this has been a great source of info.  A boat is on the
market which I am interested in looking at, and was wondering if anyone knew
any history/had any info on it.  Name is Jubilant, and the hull is #435.  I
haven't seen it yet, but the more info I know up front, the more I will know
what to look for.

Thanks in advance, and you can email me any comment's off-list at

phundawg at hotmail.com

Regards,

Brent

Want to send money instantly to anyone, anywhere, anytime?
You can today at X.com - and we'll give you $20 to try it.  Sign
up today at X.com.  It's quick, free, & there's no obligation.