[alberg30] Sailing Books Source

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Sat Jan 22 09:40:11 PST 2000

From: FINNUS505 at aol.com

Sanders, and other A30er's in NY area,

Do you know about the Strand Bookstore, on Broadway and E12th st?
One of the biggest 2nd hand bookstores in the world, and they have a big
sailing section.  And their prices are very fair.  I've bought a large amount
of my books there.  It's worth a weekly trip, their turnover is so rapid.
Great airplane books too, in the adjoining area!  Most likely, a copy of 'N
by E' will show up within a couple of weeks, if one isn't on the shelf right
now, for under 10 bucks.
Go there with plenty of time to browse......you won't be able to help
yourself.  :)
Lee

Sign up for eLerts at: