[alberg30] sea hood

Gordon White gewhite at crosslink.net
Mon Jan 24 23:41:59 PST 2000

From: Gordon White <gewhite at crosslink.net>

   Read made a fine sea hood for me but I installed it myself. The first time I used wood screws which were not secure enough so I re-did it last year with stainless machine screws with nuts on the inside. Read also replaced my mast after my boat was hit by a tornado on the Severn River (I was not aboard at the time). He did an absolutely beautiful job but he drove me up the wall with
the time he took. The boat was damaged in October and the job was not completed until the following Fourth of July.
                                        - Gordon White A-275

Was the salesman clueless?  Productopia has the answers.