[alberg30] Considering an Alberg 30

Timothy C. Lackey tlackey1 at maine.rr.com
Wed Jan 12 12:12:14 PST 2000

From: "Timothy C. Lackey" <tlackey1 at maine.rr.com>

http://members.xoom.com/steve_botts/Other_boats/boat_links.htm

Jack,

Try the above link, or search for "Alberg 30" for any other sites.

BTW, I am also new to the Alberg 30 list--as something of an imposter!  I do
not own an A30, but I do own a 1963 Triton, on which the A30 is loosely
based--and penned by the same designer.  Because of the many similarities, I
thought eavesdropping on this list would be interesting.  I am in the midst
of a thorough renovation and am trying to absorb as much information as
possible.

Good luck with your new boat.

Tim Lackey
Glissando, Pearson Triton # 381