[alberg30] Boyle update, re A30 plans

Alan P. Kefauver apk2 at home.com
Wed Jan 12 17:14:08 PST 2000

From: "Alan P. Kefauver" <apk2 at home.com>

I can send the GLAA jpg's in areduced size to anybody who wants them. They are currently (sailplan) 28inX22in at 72dpi. I reduced mine to 8.5X11 which let them be about 180dpi. Looks nice on photopaper through a photoprinter.
If you can't reduce them, let me know and I'll post them to the group.

On 1/12/2000 at 5:41 PM FINNUS505 at aol.com wrote:

>From: FINNUS505 at aol.com
>
>Hi Sanders, and George,
>
>Too bad about the GLAA not having the lofting lines.  I tried to print the
>standing rigging diagram, but only could get the aft 1/3!!!  Oh well.
>
>I tried calling Boyle Boat Works again, to follow up on my call from last
>week as noone returned my call-now that phone number, the one that is in our
>directory for their ad-is disconnected.  I sent Mr. Boyle an email at the the
>address given at the GLAA site, and we'll see if he answers that.
>
>George- you said you know Bill Boyle and that he is a nice guy.  Any chance
>you could contact him, and find out once and for all if he has the original
>Alberg Drawings, and if the Association could make an arrangement to get
>them, copy them, or something? If Bill does have them, and they are not being
>used and their future is uncertain, it would be a shame if they are lost or
>destroyed.
>
>regards,
>Lee
>Stargazer #255

>    GRAB THE GATOR! FREE SOFTWARE DOES ALL THE TYPING FOR YOU!
>Tired of filling out forms and remembering passwords? Gator fills in
>forms and passwords with just one click! Comes with $50 in free coupons!

Sign up for eLerts at: