[alberg30] WTB: Alberg 30

PShi914124 at aol.com PShi914124 at aol.com
Thu Jan 13 12:00:13 PST 2000

From: PShi914124 at aol.com

Hi,

I checked out the ad in Yachtworld.com.  Saw the pics.  She looks good from
here!  I would like to see the survey you had done.  If you can email it to
me that would be fine.  If you would rather post it to me you can send it to:

Paul Shields
1305 Riverdale Street
West Springfield, MA  01089

Please list aany relevant ifo pertaining to maintenance done by you, and any
inventory included with the boat.  Thanks and I'm looking forward to learning
more about Zevulun.

Paul Shields