[alberg30] Query cockpit locker liners

Bob Lincoln lincoln at cc.UManitoba.CA
Fri Jan 14 07:56:21 PST 2000

From: "Bob Lincoln" <lincoln at cc.UManitoba.CA>

On the newer models with liners, were the original cockpit
locker sides made entirely of fiberglass or fiberglass and
plywood?  On #590 the liners extend along the outside of the
hull and bottom and end in a flange that rises about 1/2
inch on the inside edge, above the hull.  Plywood was used
to join the flange to the bottom of the cockpit with
fiberglass tape.  So are the lockers a composite
construction, or was an entire molded pan used, which then
on my boat was cut off when the engine was replaced?  Any
comments appreciated.
Bob Lincoln
#590 Indigo

Want to send money instantly to anyone, anywhere, anytime?
You can today at X.com - and we'll give you $20 to try it.  Sign
up today at X.com.  It's quick, free, & there's no obligation.