[alberg30] three-blade prop for A-4 equipped A30

TheBlancs at cs.com TheBlancs at cs.com
Fri Jan 14 09:03:48 PST 2000

From: TheBlancs at cs.com

Does anyone have any experience on the benefits/drawbacks in putting a
three-blade prop on an A-4 equipped A30? We do more motoring/motorsailing
than pure sailing, and I'm interested in maximizing my powering potential
(even at the risk of - gasp - inducing more drag under sail).

What size three-blade would be appropriate? Thanks.