[alberg30] 66 Alberg 30, 1966, and Pearson 30, 1968

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Mon Jan 17 07:19:38 PST 2000

From: George Dinwiddie <gdinwiddie at min.net>

Dai,

I feel as if I've come into the middle of a conversation, and I'm
not quite sure of the context of your message.  In any event, a
couple of comments:

> As I understand, the cabin and deck have a ply core.

The early Alberg 30's were built with a masonite core.  These have
proved to be very durable.

> This last broker has notes on a 68 Pearson 30 (alberg) as well.

The Pearson 30 is quite a different boat, not an Alberg design.
Pearson did make a 35 foot Alberg as well as some smaller boats,
the Triton, Ariel, etc.

 - George

Sign up for eLerts at: