[alberg30] bfilge pump

Rick Leach RLeach at mbayaq.org
Mon Jan 17 13:26:40 PST 2000

From: Rick Leach <RLeach at mbayaq.org>

Dan,

In Sugar Magnolia I have a Whale Gusher Titan with a bulkhead mount (Part #
MSBP4410); see West Marine #182239, list=$129.99 or Defender #BP4410,
list=$103.05, 1999 prices.  The pump itself is contained within the
starboard seat locker and is mounted on the cockpit bulkhead about 18" aft
of the bridgedeck.  With the bulkhead mount the handle engages the pump from
outside the locker.  It's very easy to reach and operate while steering.  I
suppose it could be bigger for emergencies, but for normal use it's more
than adequate.  Hope this helps.

Rick Leach
Sugar Magnolia, #121
www.angelfire.com/ca/Alberg30